Next week's call 4-5 p.m. CET Re: [Minutes] 2013-01-07 and call time doodle

Hi Dave, all,

let's do next week's call 4-5 p.m., CET. Apologies for the confusion in
the doodle poll.

People who cannot make 4-5 p.m. CET: can you let me know? We then might
to change the time again, but that would be after the prague f2f. All,
if you haven't done so, please provide your participation info at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/PragueJan2013f2f#Participants