Re: Locworld June Re: Update [Agenda] MLW-LT call 7 January, 4 p.m. UTC

David,
You are right, this sort of opportunistic MT use of disambiguation data
would suit more the home spun/push button trained MT market, I'd presume
the big guys like Google would have sucked DBpedia dry of all useful
parallel text already.

The other two use cases you describe are also very credible options, and
probably more immediately understandable to localization folk so very
worth pursuing.

cheers,
Dave