Re: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

On 27.2.2013 11:32, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> open points are:
>
> - who would cover Jirka / validation?

Validation wasn't part of any WP so it's probably not necessary to cover
it in a great detail. I think that showing validation results of some
broken HTML file in validator.nu will do the job from the users perspective.

UEP is also responsible for delivering ITS enabled customization of
DocBook and DITA. As schema is not stable yet -- there will be changes
resulting from LC comments -- I haven't worked on this. But once DoC for
LC is done I'm planning to update base ITS schemas, schemas used for
HTML validation and create ITS-aware versions of DocBook and DITA.

    Jirka