Re: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Hi Yves,

Am 26.02.13 13:31, schrieb Yves Savourel:
> Hi Felix,
>
> In the agenda, when you wrote "Ankit: Simple Machine Translation, Translation Package Creation, Quality Check", did you mean "Yves: Simple Machine Translation, Translation Package Creation, Quality Check"?
Sorry that was a mistake, fixed.

> I understand that the "Technical demonstration" is a demo.
> But what is presented during the "Selected usage scenarios" item?

These two

# [ Pedro: ITS2.0 Implementation Experience in HTML5 with the /SpanishTax
Agency/ (WP3, WP4)
# Hans v. Freyberg: Standardization for the Multilingual Web: A Driver of
Business Opportunities (WP3)]

Are focusing on "business value". I thought that your presentation and
Phil might do the same ... but I'm not sure if that would work for you?
Thoughts from you, Phil or others?