Re: [All] high level use cases doc and wiki link

Hi Yves,

I agree. At Pablo: I can understand your argument about "leave the dead
alone". But in terms "IG will live longer", Yves is right: not every
organisation in this group will continue to stay in W3C forever. And
still you can participate in an interest group - as long as you don't do
"real standardization".

One problem is the charter of the ITS IG, see

http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/ITSIGCharter.html

it is focused on ITS 1.0. So we need a re-charter, I guess ...

- Felix