From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:53 PM
To: Mārcis Pinnis; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [all] rome poster template

Marcis,
thanks for checking this.

Everyone, please find a revised version of the poster template attached.

Regards,
Dave

On 19/02/2013 13:38, Mārcis Pinnis wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the template ...

I believe that the LT-Web logo needs to be changed to a higher resolution image, as well as the EU flag...

I found a nice high resolution file of the EU flag at: http://www.proeurope.org/content/delta2/EU%20Flag.jpg

Best regards,
Mārcis ;o)