RE: Issue-55: XLIFF mapping - Terminology and termInfoPointer

Hi Yves,

>> --- Do we want to have a <source>/<target>-level terminology info?

Why not? In our localisation workflows translators heavily rely on external term bank information when they identify terminology. If such information can be wisely passed on to the CAT tools and then translators (for instance, through ITS 2.0 metadata included in XLIFF documents), it would make life easier for them...

Best regards,
Mārcis ;o)