From:   Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
To:     Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie>,
Cc:     Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Date:   21/08/2013 15:42
Subject:        Re: [Minutes + reminder] LQI call Today, 3 p.m. UTC

Hi Phil,

I took a stab at this earlier and came up with this:

Description
The content is deemed to show poor statistical conformance to a reference
corpus. Higher severity values reflect poorer conformance.

Notes
Non-conformance is determined through the use of multiple statistical
measures of similarity to a corpus of known-good content. For example, in
a system that uses classification techniques the poor conformance might be
a function of combined incorrect terminology, wrong spelling and bad
grammar, or other features as determined by the system.

I don't know if that is better, but feel free to play with that.

-Arle