Re: Explanation of relation between HTML and ITS 2.0

Hi Karl,

thanks a lot for the feedback, also to Jörg who had provided comments
offline.

I have updated the section with a new name for the "global rules"
subsection and added a subsection dedicated to "standoff" markup.

It now reads very similar to the normative section
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#html5-markup
but this is probably ok, since the normative section is more dense.