Re: agenda+ referencing ontology (Re: ISSUE-119: ITS RDF Ontology creation [MLW-LT Standard Draft])

Felix,
Yes and Yes.  Maintaining the turlte can be low priority, we need
something formatted as a W3C note to accompany the RDF/XML, that we keep
consistent with the RDF comment that Sebastian suggested.

What were you using to edit the RDF/XML.

Sorry I couldn't make the call, but it looks like we are making strong
progress.

Good interest here at the Open Data on the Web event from the GDL
working group in taking further.

cheers,
Dave