Re: [ACTION-487][ISSUE-97][ISSUE--118] HTML5 Defaults

On Apr 17, 2013 at 15:32 (CEST), Felix Sasaki wrote:
> But with this "special purpose" precedence, things can get really unclear:
> - how to handle HTML embedded in other content formats
> - how to handle HTML not labelled as HTML5
> - how to handle legacy HTML converted to HTML5 later, that is what
> expectations should (ITS local / global rules) authors have?

Provide the readers/users with assumptions, and clarify these. Otherwise
you will end up with many details, and exceptions, and further
exceptions of exceptions. Because this should be normative, we should
employ the KISS principle.

All the best -- Jörg