[LT-Web] Does anyone have ITS 2.0 annotated content to share (for tests)?

From: Mārcis Pinnis <marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:18:08 +0300
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>, "Felix Sasaki (fsasaki@w3.org)" <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: Artūrs Vasiļevskis <arturs.vasilevskis@Tilde.lv>, Pēteris Ņikiforovs <peteris.nikiforovs@Tilde.lv>
Hi Felix, all,

We would like to ask other implementers whether they have sharable testing material (HTML5/XLIFF 1.1 or 1.2 content with ITS 2.0 metadata) in English (+ other languages).

We have already covered the TestSuite material, but the content there is rather simple (one data category, less than one paragraph of content). If someone has produced more complex content with ITS 2.0 metadata (with text of roughly one news article, Wikipedia article or more), maybe we could run the data through our annotation service?

By complex I mean:

·         Multiple languages (English + others)

·         Multiple domains

·         Pre-annotated terminology

·         Locale filters

·         Elements Within Text segments