Re: Valid HTML 5 Domain and ElementsWithinText

Good work on the corrections Philip. Just a note for implementers for
 Domain and ElementswithinText these corrections mean you will have to
update your output.

Here are the update details to the files for both categories:
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/commit/26e2372a00a6dc9eb56545c61333cdaa3c3c2ba2

Leroy