Re: [All] Prague agenda change proposal

That seems reasonable. There will be a number of people for whom this would be an issue and providing a "gentle" introduction would be beneficial. And I agree about smaller groups being better for editing those items: not everyone will be interested or engaged with each of them, and we don't want anyone coming and wondering why they spent the time and money to come and sit around while we talk about things irrelevant to their particular needs.

-Arle