From:   Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
To:     "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org"
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Date:   13/09/2012 10:50
Subject:        HTML5+ITS validator

Hi,

just to keep you informed. On my machine I have working copy of
HTML5+ITS validator (see screenshot).

The long term plan is too offer such functionality directly on
http://validator.w3.org/ and http://validator.nu

                                                                 Jirka

[attachment "its-validator.png" deleted by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC]
[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC]

the sender immediately by e-mail.

www.vistatec.com