From: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:00 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Renaming storageSizeEncoding to storageEncoding

Hi,

while working on schema I have noticed that we have category called storageSizeEncoding. But this category doesn't contain encoding of "storage size" but only encoding used for "storage". So more legitimate name would be just storageEncoding. Similarly storageSizeEncodingPointer should be storageEncodingPointer.

If we want to more legitimate name we should rename it now, before this feature gets implemented.

    Jirka