Re: Schema refactoring

On 11.9.2012 8:14, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> This sounds good to me, thanks, Jirka. One thought though: we have a lot of
> links to the schema definitions like
> <gi>its:translateRule</gi>
> <att>its-loc-note</att>
> in your proposal, what would happen to these links? Should we just remove
> them? We could also keep them (including the styling) and have as the link
> target (generated by XSLT ODD2XMLSPEC) the section which contains the
> markup declarations.

This is very good point. What about linking to description of
element/attribute in "Implementation" subsection of each data category?
This seems even more useful then link to schema fragment.

Anyway I will first create schema manually. When this is ready I will
remove schema fragments from document and update links.

   Jirka