Re: AW: [all] revision to disambiguation text

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:08:55 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Tadej, all,

Currently we have: in the global section of disambiguation:

- Using disambigSource and disambigIdent to specify the collection and the identifier itself.
- Using one of disambigIdentRef, disambigIdentPointer or disambigIdentRefPointer using a URI for the disambiguation target.

It seems it should be:

- Using disambigSource and one of disambigIdent or disambigIdentPointer to specify the collection and the identifier itself.
- Using one of disambigIdentRef or disambigIdentRefPointer using a URI for the disambiguation target.

Sorry, I'm being slow and having a bit of a hard time to understand what combinations of attribute are allowed. My understanding so far was that you could have:

- class (and possibly granularity)
- and either source+ident or identRef

But the example 53 should a case with no class.

The way the global attributes are defined currently is such that the disambiguation rule could have just the selector :)

Are the possibilities:

- Either source + ident (+ optionally claas) (+ optionally granularity)
- Or just identRef (+ optionally claas) (+ optionally granularity)

Or some other combinations?

Thanks,