[All] Publication next week

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:53:38 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

next week we want to publish a new draft - that is important as an input to
the TPAC meeting with HTML. For that we need a consensus to publish during
the Monday call. I can't be on the call - Dave, David, can you make sure
that this is on the agenda?

The draft is of course not perfect. To be able to publish next week, I
suggest that comments that come in until Monday and cannot be resolved
easily will be added as editors notes to the draft, so that we won't forget.