Re: [All] action item clean up and publication schedule

Hi Fredrik,
I'll try to explain some of the rationale behind some decisions.

While there is a disambigIdent version, there is no disambigClass: the
reason is that there already exist practices for representing classes as
URI resources and they're generally used, this is not yet true for
disambiguation identifiers: we still need to let people use non-URI
identifiers, and introducing a new attribute (that is used in
conjunction wtih disambigSource) made the most sense.

The rest of the comments I agree with - thanks for the thororugh read.
  -- Tadej