issue-11 domain again: domain value types

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:00:20 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

I had a discussion at the FEISGILLT event today about domain. The need to
have a set of domain values came up again. We had discussed a list, see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012May/0079.html

but it is hard to get an agreement, what to do about extensibility etc.

So my idea is: could we do this like for the "quality types" mappings?
For these types we have at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#lqissue-typevalues
[
The ITS Interest Group <http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/> maintains
an informative mappings of tools to localization quality issue types. The
ITS IG Wiki<http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Tool_specific_mappings>
provides
information on how to update that
list<http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Tool_specific_mappings#Update_of_this_page>
.
]

And the mappings at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/its20-tool-specific-mappings.html

We could add to the "domain" section
[ The ITS Interest Group maintains an informative mappings of recommended
domains and mappings to what is used in current data . The ITS IG Wiki
provides information onhow to update that list. ]

The initial list would be fed by
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012May/0104.html

Thoughts?