Re: Separate conformance class for HTML5

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:09:35 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
On 15.10.2012 12:23, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> +1. We just need to make sure that in this conformance class the same
> aspects like in xml conformance are taken into account, like: at least
> global or local selection, inheritance and defaults are mandatory (if
> applicable), overriding is always complete.

OK, I tried to come up with something:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#conformance

> I am saying this because of the
> latest provenance draft that turned complete overriding off for the
> combination of local HTML5 markup and global rules. That doesn't work.

Uhm, I wasn't following dicussion very closely as I'm not provenance
expert. Could you please point me to a draft in a question.
In general it would be very bad to have different processing models for
different categories.