Re: [All] plan for Thursday

the following goto is up and ready for this:

1.  Please join my meeting, 29 November 2012 at 14:00 GMT Standard Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/921009013

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930