Re: Provenance examples (Re: [Minutes] editing call 2012-11-27 ...)

Hi Felix,
You are right that provRef is not tied to any specific activity, i.e. to
translation or translation provision. This is because when pointing to a
W3C PROV record, these are self-describing in terms of processes that
have been performed, and we'd expect other external record to be similar.

We fixed this in the example in today's editing session, i.e. changed
revProvRef to just provRef

Regards,
Dave

p.s. there's a follow-up action ACTION-339, which I'll mail out separately.