Provenance examples (Re: [Minutes] editing call 2012-11-27 ...)

Hi Yves, all,

in your description below you mention revProvRef, and there are there is
a refProvRef attribute in
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-local-1
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-html5-local-2
and the ref-prov-ref counterpart for HTML5 in
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-provenance-html5-local-1

However, the attribute definition
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#provenance-local
just has "provRef". There is no "revision" specific version of this
attribute. I think the rationale is that "provRef" (or prov-ref) point
to external provenance descriptions which can be anything: describing
intital translation, revision, ...

Provenance masters, can you clarify? We then would need to change the
examples I think.