Re: Question on toolsRef for disambigConfidence and termConfidence (Re: Atb.: [action 265] data category specific confidence scores)

Hi, Marcis, all,
I can confirm that for the disambiguation example - they pre-date the
inclusion of the toolsRef mechanism. The rule itself is fine - a score
needs to be in the scope of a tool.
-- Tadej