Atb.: Atb.: [ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter with proposal text

Hi Dave,

I have attached the questions and comments (from the same document as I presented in the meeting) in the attachment.
The first page can be skipped as that pictures only the terminology use case and how terminology should be extracted...

Best regards,
Mārcis ;o)

No: Dave Lewis [dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Nosūtīts: pirmdiena, 2012. gada 5. novembrī 18:00
Kam: Mārcis Pinnis
Tēma: Re: Atb.: [ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter  with  proposal text

Hi marcis,
At the meeting on friday, you had an interesting list of topics that you
projected. Could you send them to the list, if you haven't already, so
we can address them there.

cheers,
Dave