Question on toolsRef for disambigConfidence and termConfidence (Re: Atb.: [action 265] data category specific confidence scores)

Hi all again,

looking into the "confidence score" attributes again, I saw these three
paragraphs:

" Any node selected by the MT Confidence
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#mtconfidence>
data category MUST
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#rfc2119>
be contained in an element with the |toolsRef| (or in HTML5,
|its-tools-ref|) attribute specified for the MT Confidence
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#mtconfidence>
data category. For more information, see Section 5.8: ITS Tools
Annotation
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#its-tool-annotation>."

" Any node selected by the terminology data category with the
|termConfidence| attribute specified MUST
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#rfc2119>
be contained in an element with the |toolsRef| (or in HTML5
|its-tools-ref|) attribute specified for the Terminology
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#terminology>
data category. See Section 5.8: ITS Tools Annotation
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#its-tool-annotation>
for more information."

" Any node selected by the disambiguation
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#Disambiguation>
data category with the |disambigConfidence| attribute specified MUST
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#rfc2119>
be contained in an element with the |toolsRef| (or in HTML5
|its-tools-ref|) attribute specified for the disambiguation
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#Disambiguation>
data category. For more information, see Section 5.8: ITS Tools
Annotation
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#its-tool-annotation>."

However, the examples for  termConfidence (ex. 40) and
disambigConfidence (ex. 54) show no toolsRef (or its-tools-ref)
attribute. Are the examples wrong or is toolsRef / its-tools-ref
optional for termConfidence and disambigConfidence?

Thanks,

Felix