Re: Follow up on regular expressions in ITS 2.0

Hi Norbert, all,

I have no opinion on that. Others in the MLW-LT group: what do you
think? Note that if we want to change the regex definition we should do
this within the next two weeks, since in "last call" stage such a change
would force us to go back to normal working draft.