RE: [all] Disambiguation

Hi Tadej,

So it seems we just have to:

-    change the enityTypeRef to disambigClassRef in the text of example 53

-    remove the reference to entityTypeSourceRef in the text of example 53

-    and add disambigGranularity in the global rule (sorry I missed that correction in the previous email).

-    correct example 54

OK.

Felix: I can do it later during my afternoon/evening (along with Jörg’s changes) if you don’t do it before.

cheers,

-yves