Re: [all] Disambiguation

Hi Yves,

* entityTypeSourceRef is dropped, since it basically doesn't have a use
case.
* entityTypeRef became disambigClassRef (generalized to include not just
'entities')
* I mentioned the global granularity in one of the previous mails - the
GLOBAL part was missing the optional granularity param. I think it
wasn't intentional, probably got lost in the editing at some point.
Something like this should still be valid:

  *<its:disambiguationRule*  selector="//*[@about]"  disambigIdentRefPointer="@about"*  disambigGranularity="entity"/>*

-- Tadej