[For people now to the group] Re: Again: [MLW-LT Call 29 October]

That's my fault - appologies from me, George, I had given your posting
rights, and the system automatically posted all your previous mails.

A different topic for people like you new to the group: there is a lot of
traffic on the mailing list and it is hard for you to get into discussions.

I would propose you to *not* start trying to follow all threads. Rather,
read the ITS 2.0 draft with fresh eyes and tell us what is wrong, e.g. in
an email summarizing your thoughts. We are now so deep into this that we
don't see any issues anymore. So your fresh eyes are very valuable for us.

That is just a suggestion - of course you can chime in to existing threads
as well.

Best.

Felix

--