Re: [ACTION-94]: go and find examples of concept ontology (semantic features of terms as opposed to domain type ontologies)

Hi Pedro,
thanks for the excellent explanation. If I understand you correctly, a
sufficient example for this use case would be annotation of individual
words with synset URI of the appropriate wordnet? If so, then I believe
this route can be practical - I think linking to the synset is a more
practical idea than expressing semantic features of the word given the
available tools.

Enrycher can do automatic all-word disambiguation into the english
wordnet, whereas  we don't have anything specific in place for semantic
features (which I suspect also holds for other text analytics providers).

I'm also in favor of prescribing wordnets for individual languages as
valid selector domains as you suggest in option 1). That would make
validation easier since we have a known domain.

@All: Can we come up with a second implementation for this use case,
preferrably a consumer?

-- Tadej