Re: [ACTION-81] consider consolidation of author, revisionAgent and translationAgent

Hi Felix,
Yes, I'll take an action to contact the provenance group - I have some
other queries that emerged in considering this. I took that date from an
updated schedule on their wiki, but its not clear if there has been an
accompanying charter update. This is a major consideration in any
alignment obviously.

And yes, consolidating data categories should only occur when when
implementation of neither of the originals is majorly complicated, which
I agree would not be that case in this circumstance. I just wanted to
point out provenance is an appropriate general purpose QA recording
mechanism that could be easily applied to this need. But it would
probably only be useful if you were also using provenance anyway for
other purposes (including different types of QA, such as source QA,
monolingual target QA etc) and were therefore ready to absorb the
additional complexity costs. But that's not a good reason for dropping
the quality data categories I agree.

cheers,
Dave