AW: [ACTION-79]Consider consolidation of status-related data categories and process trigger

Hello Dave,

thanks for adding it.

Moritz, does this distinction match with your view here? If so then we could
introduce a new 'progress-indicator' data category requirement, and then
continue discussing the consolidation of 'process state' with
processTrigger/readiness.

Yes.

Cheers,

Moritz