Re: [all] suggestions for consolidating requirements

Hi Tadej,
To ease management of the data category requirements, I've collected
these particular data categories under a heading, 'terminology':
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Terminology

You can document you consolidated version there. For convenience,
archive any data categories you remove in:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements/Original_Requirements

Regards,
Dave