Re: [ACTION-78]Consider consolidation of localeSpecificContent and droprule

Dear all,
I've now implemented this consolidation, replacing localeSpecificContent
and  droprule with locale-filter:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#locale-filter

Shaun, I included your working and added notes about your two concerns
whcih we need to think about more when we get to the actual meta-data
definition.

cheers,
Dave