Re: Let's drop RDFa in the requirements !

Hi Felix, After the resolution of issue-2, I understood that microdata and RDFa was to play a very secondary role, and that custom HTML5 attributes were going to be the main metadata mechanism for HTML5. This is the main reason why I suggested to drop RDFa from the MLW-LT requirements to add them to the MSW requirements, as the MSW-CG deals with SemWeb formalisms. I understand now rereading the charter that a microdata and RDFa description of metadata is wanted, anyways, I'll be happy to contribute to the definition a model for ITS2.0 that is compatible with the MSW-CG model, and to the mapping between its-* attributes and RDFa/microdata markup. The data categories targeted by MLW-LT are indeed different than the goals of ontolex, the only data categories we need to be carefull are namedEntity and terminology, because the link that exists between a concept (potentially taken from an ontology) and a text fragment that mentions this concept is complex in the lemon model: Ontology Entity <-> Lexical Sense <-> Lexical Entry -> Lexical Form -> (Written) Representation Kind regards, Maxime Lefrançois Ph.D. Student, INRIA - WIMMICS Team http://maxime-lefrancois.info @Max_Lefrancois ----- Mail original -----