Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-29 (Maxime): Please comment the possible solutions for HTML+ITS2.0 to HTML (and | embedded by | embedding) RDF

On 21.6.2012 22:22, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> Just FYI, without arguing for anything, for the ITS 1.0 test suite
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/tests/
> we created something like this
> /{}myMetaDoc/{}body[1]/{}insert[1]/{myChineseMakupLanguage}书籍[1]
> to identify each element and attribute note - taken from a "path" attribute
> at
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/tests/test1/Translate1-result.xml
>
> The format expands namespace (if there is none, there is empty curly
> brackets).

I think that given we will be dealing mainly with HTML we can omit
namespace in oder to get more concise syntax. We can cover possible
SVG/MathML island with xmlns() XPointer scheme:

#xmlns(svg=http://www.w3.org/2000/svg)xpath(/html[1]/body[1]/div[3]/svg:svg[1]/svg:g[1]/svg:text[7])