Re: Note on its:term [ISSUE-24]

Hi,
I don't want to start a httpRange-14 war here, but this sounds a lot
like the scenario of separating the term definition and its
representation, as is the case done in semweb. For instance, when
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Pizza redirects to
http://dbpedia.org/page/Pizza or /image/Pizza, depending on what the
user agent asks for?

Basically, this sort of recipe would keep the same ITS2.0 data
categories and delegate the issue of resource representation negotiation
to a protocol layer that is concerned about that.

-- Tadej