From: Maxime Lefrançois [mailto:maxime.lefrancois@inria.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:26 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: ISSUE 9: idValue

Hi Yves,

I might not fully understand all the needs/implicatures of the idValue, nor how that would work in practice exactly, I suggest you have a look at the definition of the prov:hadOriginalSource relation there: http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-prov-dm-20120503/#term-original-source

This relation could be used to link the str:String Entity of the output to the str:String Entity in the original document.
 - This is orthogonal to any other data category,
 - This don't replace the possibility to apply the best practice that consists in giving the same local id than in the original document.

Maxime.