Re: [ACTION-94]: go and find examples of concept ontology (semantic features of terms as opposed to domain type ontologies)

Dear Pedro,

thank you for this - for comments see my mail to Dave about this at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jun/0030.html
but a further comment below.

I think we will have trouble to agree on types of semantic resources, e.g.
the values of
onto-concept | sem-net-node | terminology-entry | eqiv-translation
e.g. if the resources is a terminology entry, what format is it in (TBX,
OLIF, ...). If it is an onto-concept, what ontologica model is behind it?

Luckily,

http://thedatahub.org/dataset/vu-wordnet

contains the information we need. So having something like this

its-selector="enwg-synset_loschen_3">löschen</span>

 with a link from

http://www.w3.org/2012/semantic-resources/

to the CKAN page

http://thedatahub.org/dataset/vu-wordnet