Update: AGENDA MLW-LT Call 26 July, 2 p.m. UTC

Hi all,

below is an updated agenda. Main Change: I put the named entity discussion
to the front, since various folks will join us, and we won't let them wait.
We come to the "MLW-LT only stuff" later.

FYI, we will have (see CC) RaphaŽl Troncy and Giuseppe Rizzo from
Eurocom, Pablo Mendes from Free Univ. of Berlin, and Sebastian Hellmann
from Univ. of Leipzig on the call.

See your time at



1. Please join my meeting.


2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,

call in using your telephone.

Spain: +34 911 23 4170

France: +33 (0) 182 880 932

Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930

Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185

United States: +1 (626) 521-0015

Access Code: 682-416-317

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 682-416-317

To be discussed with our guests:
0) - Named entity syntax (issue-37). Tadej is going to send input to this
before the call. Time: around 30 min.

Of intereest for WG only (guests, feel free to stay):
1) ACTIONS Please provide feedback before the meeting, in this thread or
separate mails with the action identifier, so that we won't spend time
discussing this. (5 min)

Generell, for August: we need "text proposal volunteers" for ACTION-165 and
ACTION-166. Arle has started working on these.

ACTION-126 David to come up with a proposal for mtConfidence - David,
what's the status of this?

ACTION-152 Find out about LSP requirements for ISO/TS 11669 values in ITS
2.0 - Arle, any updates? Otherwise let's close this.

ACTION-154 Look into ISSUE-26 post editing data categories - Dave, any
updates? Otherwise let's close this.

FYI, I closed these, please let me know otherwise:
ACTION-170 Add Olaf-Michael to regrets.
ACTION-172 Add examples by tomorrow.
ACTION-173 Update group on current status of idValue.
ACTION-175 Contact Jirka before Monday for update on his actions.

2) REMINDER  and call for consensus about publication - next
publication  (0 min :) )

Moved to 31 July, see

Call for consensus on publication - see
Yves comments

3) Implementation Commitments / overview of data categories (5 min)



Goal: health check of the page: what's missing, wrong etc. If possible,
please provide feedback before the meeting in this thread.


Aim: close issues 15, 16, 37, move issue 36 forward. FYI, I have closed
issue-25 Existing metadata fields in Dublin core, no volunteer for this.

- parameter for rules, see ISSUE-16 (5 min) and call for consensus at

- targetPointer ISSUE-15 (5 min). See call for consensus at

- ISSUE-37 XLIFF and reference instead of inline markup
Can we close this? Yves, Phil? (1 min)

- special requirements ISSUE-36 (5 min). See
Related: ACTION-167 Contact Jan and Kevin at Microsoft to see what their
use or regex is and whether it overlaps with what we do. - Yves, any
update? Otherwise, let's close this.
Any volunteer to draft spec text for this?

- quality errors, see ISSUE-34 (1 min). Arle will not be on the call, so
postponed for next week. Nevertheless, related actions:
ACTION-151 Check existing quality related work in checkmate and
interoperability now and refer to it from proposal for quality data
category - Arle, can you give a timeline for this? ACTION-168 is closely
related and covers the relation to XLIFF.




Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow

Received on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 12:09:42 UTC