[All] next publication of ITS 2.0 draft, call for consensus reminder

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:50:35 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

for the publication we need a "call for consensus" from the working group -
I may have missed that, but I don't find it in the minutes for last weeks
call. Arle has made several edits today, and he and I will send information
about these tomorrow. You then will have time to review them until the
Thursday call, and we will publish Tuesday next week (1 July).

Also, please don't forget to send "your call for consensus" mails by
Tuesday next week, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Implementation_Commitments