Re: Data types in ITS Schemas + ITS Schemas in general (Re: Test Suite)

On 29.8.2012 22:38, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> (Moving to the main list),
>
> good point, Yves. Maybe Jirka would you be available to take a look into
> the ODD generation and the ODD schema parts esp. for the new data
> categories? The schemas are not up to date anyway.

Hi,

I have already noticed that some datatypes are too generic (e.g. string
instead of integer). I can go through schema and improve datatypes, you
are free to assign me action item, but please make deadline 2 weeks
ahead. :-)

    Jirka