Data types in ITS Schemas + ITS Schemas in general (Re: Test Suite)

(Moving to the main list),

good point, Yves. Maybe Jirka would you be available to take a look into
the ODD generation and the ODD schema parts esp. for the new data
categories? The schemas are not up to date anyway.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow