Re: MLW-LT minutes 2012-08-23 ...

Hi Yves,

Précis is a somewhat unusual word on American English that is used primarily in academic circles. I have never seen is spelled as precise, so that is definitely out. I have seen it on occasion spelled as precis, but I think that was only by people who didn't know how to type the acute accent.

So use précis. For an attribute name I think dropping the accent is not a problem, but definitely don't add the e to the end as that is, as you note, a totally different word.

-Arle