Re: [ISSUE-34] Problem with mandatory attributes for quality

I actually thought about splitting the XYZ:yxz.com/fake into two attributes (locQualityProfileRef and locQualityCode) since it would make such selections easier, but adding another attribute to an already big thing is really not ideal either.

-Arle