Re: [all] Call for consensus on Entity - feedback integrated [ISSUE-181]

Hi, all,
this is the integration of the feedback points from the last call on the
Entity data category and subsequently on the mailing list. I cleaned up
and defined the terms, so it better fits both use cases, lexical as well
as conceptual disambiguation, and introduced XPath variants of the
attributes since they were used in the examples, but not defined anywhere.

I'd ask anyone who's interested in taking another look. Otherwise, I
think we can move forward.

-- Tadej

Related:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0280.html