Re: [ISSUE 34] Potential problem with high-level quality issues

I assume you mean a matching in processes like

1) Source content
2) MT
3) quality check
4) Automatic revision of output from 2), taking the results from 3) into
account

To be able to do 4), one would need to define in a machine readable manner
what kind of information e.g. a "grammar" error provides.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow